Warriors (W-L): 9-9
Rockets (W-L): 11-5
Time: 5:30PM PST tip off
Okay here are some positives after last night's defeat.
- It can only get better.
- At least everyone (except Adonal) is rested. 2nd day of a back to back isn't so bad if nobody really tried on the 1st day.
- Hash's sandwich.
Houston's good but they're beatable especially since TMac is questionable after Dikembe's elbow to the head. Tmac, you need to rest and get better. Please don't play, all of us Warriors fans just want to see you 100%. So if you can't play at 100% tonight, then it's best you take it easy. Please?
Let's get Nellie win #1200.
Update: From a story from chron.com, apparently TMac is going to play tonight. In that article they also list Dikembe's many "victims" due to his elbows flying every which way.
Vegas Odds: Houston favored by 7.5 points
- Warriors win by 3.
- Game is decided by less than 40 points
- Rockets' bench, unlike the Spurs' bench, does not nearly outscore the Warriors entire team
- Baron goes for 25 points, 12 assists, 5 rebounds
- Just like Nate Robinson did, Monta Ellis blocks Yao and makes him cry.
In the Comments, make sure to drop your vote for who you think will win. If you're watching or listening near a computer, post any comments you have during the game right here.
Time to step it up.
LET'S GO WARRIORS!
UPDATE: Live Box Score from Yahoo!
UPDATE #2: Warriors lose, 118-90.
Stay tuned for the recap...