I can't even comment! Just look at #14-18 below and YOU comment!
14. Milwaukee Bucks (16-17, Last ranking: 11) - The Bucks' seven-game home winning streak is over, but it's time to start winning on the road. Seven of their next 10 are away from the Bradley Center.
15. Miami Heat (14-19, Last ranking: 14) - Dwyane Wade came back just in time to get the Heat a win on their western swing. Jason Kapono, meanwhile, is taking advantage of all of Miami's injuries by playing the best ball of his young career.
16. Los Angeles Clippers (15-19, Last ranking: 15) - The only road wins for the Clippers all season have come against Memphis, a depleted Miami squad and McGrady-less Houston.
17. Sacramento Kings (14-17, Last ranking: 17) - Missed free throws cost the Kings a win over the Lakers. The Kings can't afford to give away any more games.
18. Golden State Warriors (18-18, Last ranking: 18) - Matt Barnes continued his quest to win the NBA's Most Surprising Player Award. (Do they have one?) He scored 29 and 36 in consecutive games last week.