It's time for another 2007-2008 NBA preview party hosted by our man Dennis Velasco over at About.com. Dennis assembled a cast of very knowledgeable NBA junkies to preview all 30 teams in the association. Somehow I managed to make the cut... and I didn't even have to bribe the man this time around!
Like Master P when it comes to hoops,
I'm 'BOUT IT 'BOUT IT!
Check out some of my thoughts on the upcoming Warriors' season as well as these other previews:
How the West will be won...
- Golden State Warriors, Me, Myself, and I - Golden State of Mind
- Los Angeles Clippers, ClipperSteve - Clips Nation
- Los Angeles Lakers, Kurt - Forum Blue & Gold
- Phoenix Suns, Dan Hilton - Phoenix Suns
- Sacramento Kings, Tom Ziller - Sactown Royalty
- Denver Nuggets, Nick Sclafani - The Nugg Doctor
- Minnesota Timberwolves, Dave Kelsey - TWolves Blog
- Portland Trail Blazers, Dave Deckerd - Blazers Edge
- Seattle SuperSonics, Peter Nussbaum - SuperSonicSoul
- Utah Jazz, Layton Shumway - Utah Jazz Blog
- Dallas Mavericks, Wes Cox - Mavs Moneyball
- Houston Rockets, Austin Kent - Hoops Addict
- Memphis Grizzlies, Ryan McNeill - Hoops Addict
- New Orleans Hornets, Ron Hitley - Hornets247.com
- San Antonio Spurs, Kori Ellis - About San Antonio
Over in the East...
- Boston Celtics, Brendan Sullivan and Benjamin Peisch - I *Heart* Celtics
- New Jersey Nets, Anne-Marie McGintee - Nets Fan in New York
- New York Knicks, Marcel Mutoni - SLAM and AOL FanHouse
- Philadelpia 76ers, Roland Laird - Sixers Shots
- Toronto Raptors, Tas Melas - The Basketball Jones
- Chicago Bulls, Nels Wadycki - Give Me The Rock
- Cleveland Cavaliers, Amar Panchmatia - Cavalier Attitude
- Detroit Pistons, Natalie Sitto - Need 4 Sheed
- Indiana Pacers, Tom Lewis - Indy Cornrows
- Milwaukee Bucks, Brandon Haraway - The Fantasy Lounge and Dropping Dimes
- Atlanta Hawks, Chase Kuech - Impending Firestorm
- Charlotte Bobcats, Ziggy - Bobcats Planet
- Miami Heat, Vivek Wallace - Crazy From The Heat
- Orlando Magic, Brendan Sonnone - Believing In Magic
- Washington Wizards, Mike Prada - Bullets Forever
- Washington Wizards II, Ronald Chow - Dropping Dimes
Who's your sleeper team for this season? Which team do you think is in for the biggest disapointment a la last year's Dallas Mavericks?