Well we all knew it was just a matter a time before this happened [Inside Bay Area]:
The Warriors front office seems to be big fans of paying players millions of dollars to play in the DLeague. I'm not. Kosta has yet to play a single minute this season and he didn't exactly set the world on fire in the preseason. The Kosta signing was really curious coupled with the plethora of projects on this roster, namely Patrick O'Bryant, Marco Belinelli, Brandan Wright, and even Andris Biedrins and Monta Ellis to a degree.
Kosta in the zero threat position.
Saddling this roster up with so many players who just aren't ready to compete at this level for big minutes is just making Nellie's life more difficult. After all that he's accomplished in his illustrious NBA coaching career do you really think Nellie has the patience to tutor and develop so many projects who arguably aren't future superstars?
How much if any do you think Kosta will contribute to the Warriors this year?
GSoM Kosta Archive:
- NBA Draft 2006: With the #38 pick, the Golden State Warriors take...
- NBA Draft 2006: Warrior Wrapup
- NBA Draft 2006: Warriors Nations' Grade for the Warriors
- NBA Draft 2006: Kosta Perovic hype
- Golden State of Mind Q&A with Janny Hu
- Golden State of Mind Q&A with Marcus Thompson
- FIBA 2006: Warriors World Championships
- Yi's a Sure Thing + Coast II Coast Bust
- Rumor: Jason Richardson + #18 pick to Grizzlies, Celtics or Bobcats