[Originally posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 at 01:18:10 PM PDT]
REMINDER: All entries must be posted in the comments section of this post by Tuesday January 1st 2008 11:59pm.
In honor of the upcoming passing of 2k7 and the inauguration of 2k8 next Monday night/ Tuesday morning the GSoM Crew wanted to give out 3 2008 Golden State of Mind Calendars with a fun Warriors New Year's Resolution themed contest.
Find out how you can be one of the 3 winners of these unstoppable Huge sized 14¼"x22" calendars from the GSoM Store 2.0 after the jump!
One Simple Contest Rule: You must have at least one comment posted before this contest started to be eligible to participate. In other words you can't sign up for an account just to participate in this contest.
So here's how you can be one of the three lucky golden calendar winners and get your 2008 started off right:
What are your 8 New Year's Resolutions for the 2007-2008 Golden State Warriors?
Feel free to include resolutions for the entire organization, the front office, the coaching staff, the players, the fans, and GSoM (brown-nosing welcome!).
Post your submission in the comments of this post.
A select and highly esteemed panel of judges from the GSoM Crew (Adam, Atma Brother #1, DJ Fuzzy Logic, Fantasy Junkie, Hash, R Dizzle, Tony.psd, and Yaobuttaming) will pick the 3 most unstoppable baby New Year's Resolutions and award the posters with the golden prizes.
- You can be funny, serious, analytical, witty, or profound and be a winner.
- Well written prose will only help the judges side in your favor.
- Your 8 New Year's resolutions can be as long or as short as you want although it's to your benefit to come up with something really thoughtful and provocative.
- We will stop reading after the 8th resolution, so there's no reason to drop more than 8.
- Only one entry per person will be considered, so if you want to make revisions or changes make it clear which one is your final entry and the one you want us to consider.
We look forward to reading your 2008 Golden State Warriors New Year's Resolutions!
All entries must be posted in the comments section of this post by Tuesday January 1st 2008 11:59pm.