Looks like the Warriors keep teasing POB. After getting his swagger back down in the D-League, POB will be returning to the Bakersfield Jam for his third stint this season (and perhaps the rest of the season barring some major injuries again).
Unfortunately for POB, he will not be joining them in their stretch "run" for the playoffs but hopefully he'll get some much needed practice and games in while he's there.
The Chef at a club chilling with some with the fine ladies of Bakersfield. Was this what he meant when he said he "got his confidence back?"
Much thanks to Caught Backcourt and his diary from earlier today, POB Jammin' (again)
Also check out:
- A Notorious Comeback?
- Patrick O'Bryant Will Be Jammin' in the D-League for the Rest of the Season
- Warriors Bringing Patrick O'Bryant Back to the NBA
- Patrick O'Bryant aka The Notorious P.O.B. Will Be Jammin' in the D-League
- All about the D-League
The POB Pick:
- NBA Draft 2006: POB- Everything Warrior Fans ever wanted to know!
- NBA Draft 2006: YOUR GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS TAKE...
- NBA Draft 2006: Patrick O'Bryant is our Newest Warrior
- NBA Draft 2006: Warrior Wrapup!
- Your Grade for the Warriors' 2006 Draft and Why
- NBA Draft 2006: Warriors Nations' Grade for the Warriors
- Warriors Get to Cooking
- NBA Draft 2006: Grading the Warriors
- 2006 Mock Drafts
- Live Blogging the 2006 NBA Draft