maybe trade for him? i'll start with the minuses:
- huge drop off from two years ago
- 9 mil a year
- Doesn't really address our most pressing need (backup pg, imo), while probably requiring Monta Ellis to make the trade
- If he plays 4, will take playing time away from Wright.
- overweight last year compared to the year before
- HUGELY versatile player; played the 4 and the 5 last season
- He cannot coexist, or so it seems, with Amare Stoudamire, so he probably wants out
- Averaged 7+ rebounds, 6+ assists two years ago... would look great as a 4 for us
- GREAT court vision. a trio of stephen jackson, baron davis and Diaw would make a really fun, great passing team.