Nellie's going to have to resort to this pregame motivational video!
Warriors (W-L): 2-4
Kings (W-L): 2-4
Time: 6:00 PM PST
This past week, I leave for a business trip across country and this is what happens:
- We lose to Memphis.
- The Warriors fire Mullin's buddy.
- Harrington doesn't start anymore and still wants out.
- Monta Ellis files a grievance against the Warriors.
- Our record sits at 2 and 4.
It's amazing how far we've come or should I say how low we've sunk! When last season ended, I thought to myself, "ok it's cool, we can't make them all (playoffs)" but now I'm starting to come to the realization that we're probably chained to the old warrior ways "under da sea" for another couple of years. Is YaoButtaMing ready to handle that?
We need to adopt Obama's slogan!
Tonight I'm hoping the Warriors can show some sign of fight and passion against our quasi bay area rivals. With Maggette as day to day and Harrington not starting, I'm at least intrigued to watch our young guys progress. Let's hope sooner rather than later.
- Warriors win by 5
- Biens has a slow night. Can't have 2 great games in a row, can he?
- CJ Watson continues to show why he should start.
- Randolph and Wright have big nights. Each scoring roughly 10 points a piece.
- K Martin scores over 25 points.
Who wins tonight?
Motivational video works … Warriors show some life. (139 votes)
Oh NO! Brad Miller’s back. We’re doomed. (41 votes)
180 total votes