7 times 15 plus 6 divided by 1 = the amount of points we score tonight!!
Tip-Off: 6:00 PM PST
So last night Hash drank many beers and today I'm drunk on Nyquil. I don't know which is better but the fact that I can't breathe out of my nose is annoying. The cold bug caught me and looks like it caught the Warriors as well. With a decent display against the Rockets we were no match without all our starters. But today we might have a chance to take on the Denver Nuggets in Denver. What's funny is that ESPN has Denver favorites by 82% haha! You know I have a great feeling about today's game. I really think we can win and here is why:
- My magic Nyquil bottle says we will win.
- Nyquil has made me forget who even plays on the Nuggets.
- As our game is being played the movie "Benchwarmers" is on FX. Coincidence? I think not!
- Hhhhmmm these soft baked Pepperidge Farm chocolate chunk cookies are good.
- Anthony Randolph is itching to explode on a weak defense.
- Warriors by 3.
- YaoButtaMing falls asleep by the fourth quarter.
- Biens and Randolph go for another double double.
- Jackson scores 28 and pulls 8 rebounds.
- Carmelo scores 33 but misses the 3 at the end to tie the game.
Warriors pull this off tonight?
Yes. Nyquil has never been wrong. (54 votes)
No … my friend your medicine is making you delusional. (99 votes)
Better question is why does Randolph always look like he is about to cry? (165 votes)
318 total votes