I have been supporting the Warriors and a particular player on the team (Corey Maggette) for quite some time now. Sadly, I came to realize that Corey is NOT getting much support from fans... That is why I'm asking for help. Pls vote for Corey too.
- * He has been improving with each year
- but is overshadowed and underrated.
- * He would be good entertainment for the game
- * For the last eight years, has run the annual Flight 50 Basketball Camp in his native Chicago area
- * Donated $50,000 to Fenwick HS in Oak Park, IL last summer
- * Led the L.A. Clippers to one game within '05 Western Conf. Finals
- * Began his own foundation to fulfill his duty and promise to support the community
- * Established a Foundation (Corey Cares), a non-profit organization that aims to serve, mentor and inspire all by giving back to those less fortunate
A bit of background:
Last year the NBA All-Star ballot included Antoine Walker and some of the basketball fans on the Internet tried to vote him in. Turns out Walker didn’t even crack the top 10 in voting. This year we’re going to try again and try and vote Golden State forward Corey Maggette into the All-Star Game.
HOW TO VOTE
Fill out the ballot however you like just don't forget to add COREY MAGGETTE as one of your West Forwards.
<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________
I know, that at this stage, it'll take a miracle for Corey Maggette to make the West All-Star team.
I also realize that, the competition at his position, is monstrous to say the least (KG, Duncan, Ma3x & so on...). Plus Corey's not that popular worldwide.
That's why, the plain goal is much more realistic:
It's to get Corey MAGGETTE in the top 10 of the 24 West FW-nominees. For that's the only reason to see how many votes is Corey shy of the last player on the West All-Star bench
(the NBA only displays top 10 vote-getters for each position .
All I want is at least once to see Corey's name on 'em vote-getters lists.. (& hopefully, somewhere by his 14th season Corey'll put on that All-Star uniform).