Make the jump for some links and goofy predictions.
- Q&A: Spartacus from 3 Shades of Blue (3/14/08)
- Memphis at Golden State - 3.15.08 [3 Shades of Blue]
- Griz seek talent like Ellis [Commercial Appeal]: Anyone worried the Grizz are going to do something stupid this summer on par with the Pau Gasol gift to the Lakers when it comes to Monta Ellis this offseason?
The Warriors MUST win this game. No excuses.
- Warriors by 10
- Boom Dizzle, Jack, and Monta "only" have to play 35 minutes each.
- Hakim Warrick does some nasty breakaway dunk.
- Monta puts up an easy 30 points against the soft Grizzlie D.
- Rudy Gay drops 25 points.
- Mickael Pietrus continues his solid play and sprinkles in 2 blocks and a steal.
- Warrior Killer Mike Miller makes the game closer than it should be.
- Kosta Coast sighting- just seeing if you're paying attention.
- Andris Biedrins comes out of his recent slump and dominates Darko Belinelli. Seriously though, should Darko and Marco trade first names? Marco Milicic just flows off the tongue. Darko Belinelli just characterizes Marco's rookie season so well.
- With the Warriors up by 20 at one point in the game, Darko Marco Milicic tries to talk trash by pointing to his ring finger. Don't forget Darko Marco has 1 more championship ring than draft classmates LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, and Chris Bosh. Don't hate on Darko Marco!
- We all rejoice that the Warriors get to play the Grizz one more time this season on April 4th!
Make sure to post your game predictions and thoughts in the comments. Can we top 456? We shall see my golden peoples. We shall see. (Actually that might be more interesting than the game itself!)