If you're a long time Warriors fan and GSoMer this segment ain't nothing new to you.
"It was all a dream I used to read Slam Magazine!"
Jump like you're in a pre-draft camp.
- Chad Ford's Mock Draft, Version 1.0: Picks 1-30 [ESPN.com]- The NBA's version of Mel Kiper has DeAndre Jordan slipping to the Dubs at pick #14. I like.
- HoopHype Mock Draft Powered by Draft Express: Zero Threat Position part II? Kosta Koufos.
- NBADraft.net: Joe Alexander (see profile)
- Mock Draft No. 1.0 [SI.com]: They've got the Warriors selecting Anthony Randolph, someone with "a lot in common with current Warrior Brandan Wright." Like barely any NBA experience? I kid.
- NBA Mock Draft [Sporting News]: With Mickael Pietrus most likely headed elsewhere this offseason, the Warriors have a big void to fill if they are going to continue cultivating their French fanbase. I give you... Nicolas Batum!
- Post Lottery Mock [Hoopsworld]: JaVale McGee would be the first Warrior named JaVale
Ridiculous Upside Official Mock Draft 2.0: Don't sleep on JaVale!
NBA Draft lottery: Should the Warriors take Robin Lopez? [College Hotline]
- With the 14th pick, the Golden State Warriors select [Inside the Warriors]
Stuck at 14, But Do We Keep The Pick? [Fast Break]
As a Warriors fan are you excited about the 2008 NBA Draft?
Yes! Here comes a STEAL. (256 votes)
Nope. Here comes another BUST. (293 votes)
549 total votes