Despite the value of being able to get to the free throw line, and being able to drive to the basket Maggette is starting to wear thin on my patience. Let me count the ways.
1. Bitchering with Crawford.
2. Bitchering with Turiaf.
3. Bitchering with Ellis in practice.
4. When he pulled his hamstring he spent the entire time in LA rather than staying with the team to build morale and chemistry.
He also made the comment about people needing to step up while he himself was doing terribly.
1. What jumper? 3 point or otherwise.
2. What passing? Oh you mean the ones out of bounds or to the other team.
3. What shot clock? Who cares if there are less than 2 minutes left on the clock and 24 on the shot clock. I am just going to launch this threeeeeeeee.
4. When was the last time he actually completed an And1?
On top of all this he has the same neutral expression and energy level the entire game, which drives me nuts because he does nothing to pick up the other players and get them going. He just goes with the flow of the game whether the Warriors are winning or losing.
Sounds like a Clipper.
Anyways, has the milk soured beyond salvation?
I think that he will be asked to do less with the ball when Monta gets back, but if he can't find his niche by then then I will have lost hope for him in the Bay. Is he even getting a home here (rented or bought) for his 5 year contract or is he spending all his time in LA?