Originally posted Oct 9, 2009 1:05 PM PDT
Did I say Warriors by 3?! Nah. Couldn't be. You must have misread the prediction.
No need to scroll down. Trust me. It was you.
"HMMMMMM. No sir. I don't like it."
(Bonus points if you get that reference.)
Warriors (Preseason W-L) - 1-1
Lakers (Preseason W-L) - 1-0
Blog Buddy: Silver Screen and Roll
Tip-Off: 7:00 PM PST
TV: None Scheduled
Radio: KNBR 680
Lakers v. Warriors. Take 2! JUMP.
- Randolph looked great out there last game. 4 blocks = BEAST.
- Nice offensive showing by Morrow.
- Nice surprise from Acie Law. I'll take it!
- Team went 31-35 from the charity stripe. Free points! Get your free point here!!
- Monta injuring his ankle before the season? At least it was playing basketball this time.
- Kelenna riding pine.
- Wright riding pine.
- Turiaf riding pine.
- Devean George. 'Nuff said.
- 6 turnovers for Curry
- 5 turnovers for Mags
- Stephen Jackson - 1 for 9. Uncross those eyes fella.
- Ellis (listed as probable) plays. Drops 20+
- Acie Law does NOT drop 16 again.
*ahem* let's try this again! WARRIORS BY 3!