GSoM friend Rod Benson!
Scott Schroeder who's still as ridiculous as ever over at the superb Ridiculous Upside has not 1, but 3 D-League ballas for the Warriors to choose from in Warriors Granted 2nd Hardship Exception; Rod Benson's Available!
It's time to make the call!
Links, pics, and more after the jump!
BOOM GOT THEM THO!
GSoMer nativeson on the Photoshop one's and two's.
- Pick up your 09 Boom Tho gear over at TMRB (Too Much Rod Benson)
- Read up on his Boomness over at Ball Don't Lie
- Follow Rod on Twitter @boomtho (GSoM's @unstoppablebaby)
From the Golden Vault:
- Q&A: Rod Benson of the Dakota Wizards and Boom Tho Movement
- Summatime in the Warriors Land- But We Don't Got Them DOS!
- The Boom Tho Mixtape is coming! Rod Benson shows GSoM some love on the mic
Imagine the Warriors could instantly get someone that head coach Don Nelson thought was better than Anthony Randolph (also see RUMOR: New York Knicks and Houston Rockets interested in Golden State Warriors forward Anthony Randolph) for most of last season. He even has a miracle shot as a member of the Dubs on his resume.
It's take 2 for Rob Base, but Rob Kurz takes 3.
Everything you could ever want to know about Jefferson and more is over at his SB Nation player page.
You thought he was good in the video games? Wait till you see him in real life!
This is not going to be an easy decision folks. Thanks again to our man Scott at Ridiculous Upside for the 411.