Is he...ACTUALLY smiling? That's the first time I've seen any emotion!
Man, do I love being wrong. Let me bust out with yesterday's predictions
R Dizzle's Predictions
- Warriors lose by 10
- Deron with double-double
- Turiaf with 3 blocks
- Boozer contemplates moving to the Bay after reading this post
I don't know about all of you guys, but every time I go to a game it's a blur - I barely pay attention to the stats, I barely know who's on the court, heck, i barely pay attention to the score. One minute I was cheering during the intro video, the next I looked up and we won. My exact words were - "What the heck happened?"
Instead of doing my normal game recaps, I shall make an attempt to show you what the game looked like - Fantasy Junkie Style.
This is what this game felt like. Golden State Warriors = Little Mac. Utah Jazz = Mike Tyson.
Didn't watch the game? No worries. All you have to do is scroll down the page slowly.
GAME - WARRIORS.
Some quick shots...
- 7, that's right 7, Warriors players in double digits - Stephen Jackson, Kelena Azubuike, Jamal Crawford, CJ Watson, Corey Maggette, Ronny Turiaf, Monta Ellis
- Warriors lose by 10? More like win by 20!
- Deron Williams almost triple double - 31 points, 10 assists, 7 boards
- Stephen Jackson almost triple double - 20 points, 8 assists, 10 boards
- Andris Biedrins...INJURED?!?! And we still won? Trade for Amare quick!
- Turiaf with...0 blocks? (Guess that pic ended up in a foul) Only 3 boards? Guess he had to be more conservative with Beans out.
- Boozer contemplates moving to the Bay...I sure hope so!
- Monta Ellis...looking better? Seems kinda streaky to me.
- AK-47 and Boozer combined for 0 points! WHAT WHAT!
- Why couldn't we do this during the playoffs?
How bout the whole Golden State Warriors team aka Little Mac? Great team effort.
And now some wisdom from SJax...
"We're making progress, and that's really all you can ask for right now," said Jackson, who's on a statistical roll over the past four games. "We're right in every game. We have a chance to win every game. If we can continue to do that on the road, and protect our home, we're doing what we're supposed to do."