I was looking over player stats across the association today and this pair of players really made me take a second to pause. Oddly enough, both are listed with the exact same height and weight. Neither is a good defender, so I don't think they have some amazing missing dimension that the stats aren't accounting for. It should be noted that Big Man A has played about 3 more minutes a game this season than his counterpart. Let's see what the mighty GSoM faithful thinks.
Big Man A
- 13.8 ppg (46.6% FG, 43.0% 3pt, 81.0% FT)
- 11.8 rpg (2.0 offensive, 9.8 defensive)
- 2.4 assists : 1.5 turnovers
- 0.4 blocks
- 0.8 steals
- 3.3 fouls
Big Man B
- 12.8 ppg (57.1% FG, 0 3's attempted, 56.0% FT)
- 11.6 rpg (3.9 offensive, 7.7 defensive)
- 2.0 assists : 1.8 turnovers
- 1.6 blocks
- 1.1 steals
- 3.8 fouls
JUMP after you've rocked the VOTE...
Player A is none other than...
Player B is none other than...
Surprised? Would you change your vote if you knew the names before you voted?
Which Big Man would you rather have on the Golden State Warriors this season?
Big Man A (411 votes)
Big Man B (1005 votes)
1416 total votes