I was looking over player stats across the association today and this pair of players really made me take a second to pause. Oddly enough, both are listed with the exact same height and weight. Neither is a good defender, so I don't think they have some amazing missing dimension that the stats aren't accounting for. It should be noted that Big Man A has played about 3 more minutes a game this season than his counterpart. Let's see what the mighty GSoM faithful thinks.
Big Man A
- 13.8 ppg (46.6% FG, 43.0% 3pt, 81.0% FT)
- 11.8 rpg (2.0 offensive, 9.8 defensive)
- 2.4 assists : 1.5 turnovers
- 0.4 blocks
- 0.8 steals
- 3.3 fouls
Big Man B
- 12.8 ppg (57.1% FG, 0 3's attempted, 56.0% FT)
- 11.6 rpg (3.9 offensive, 7.7 defensive)
- 2.0 assists : 1.8 turnovers
- 1.6 blocks
- 1.1 steals
- 3.8 fouls
JUMP after you've rocked the VOTE...
Player A is none other than...
Player B is none other than...
Surprised? Would you change your vote if you knew the names before you voted?