NBA DRAFT PREVIEW
- I think the GS Warriors should take Jordan Hill PF from Arizona, hes a big guy that can fill the gap in the warriors lineup.
- If Hill is gone i say we go with a PG which there is plenty of talent at this position. We could go with Jennings, Flynn, Curry, Evans, or Rubio, yes only if he drops.
- Jennings i have a bad gut feeling about for some reason.
- Flynn fits the warriors style of play and he is the best PG attacking the rim, DUNKS.
- Curry can shoot the ball best, but he played SG last year and he dosent have the best PG skills.
- Evans, all i know he will be a solid player but i wouldnt go with him.
- Rubio is a risky choice but at the same time has a lot of potential. He has the best passing skills, plays good effort defense, shoots well, but he is risky.
Warriors Starting Lineup
- PG- Ellis
- SG- Jackson
- SF- Randolph
- PF- Wright to start beg. of season
- C- Biendrins
- 6th man- Maggette
- 7 PF- Turiaf
- 8 SG- Azubukie
- 9 PG - Watson
- 10 SG- Bellinelli
- 11 PF- Hill
- 12 SF- Morrow
- Jermario Davidson
- Acie Law
- Wright- if the rumor of pusuing Stoudemire is true, even drafting Hill might make him tradeable.
- Maggete- Warriors dont want him, unless he steps up this season and plays like the $50 mil we are paying him.
- Biendrins- Package of players for Stoudemire??? its true that Stoudemire is a match made in heaven for the Warriors, he fits the Warriors style.
OFFSEASON- after draft
- Speedy Claxton WILL be CUT or HE will Retire due to injuries he has or had.
- Watson- the Warriors still have to resign him this offseason, but only the draft will tell. We have so many Guards.
- Marcus Williams was cut already.