He hails from sunny San Diego. He balled up fools on the regular at Haas Pavilion at Cal (check California Golden Blogs). He's easily my favorite D-League balla. He's an author-extraordinaire over at the world famous Ball Don't Lie. He and J Gant are the masterminds behind the Boom Tho Movement. In case you haven't heard... Boom Got Them Dos!
Ladies and gentlemen please put your hands together for... Rod Benson! Our longtime blog buddy is dropping a mixtape appropriately titled The Boom Tho Mixtape very soon and thanks to Rod we scored an exclusive sneak peak.
After the jump we've got one of the freshest cuts off the album called "Internet Dominance" for your listening pleasure. Towards the end of the cut the mighty GSoM even gets a shout out!
** Special surprise circa 2:00 **
Golden Shout Outs:
- What If Rod Was One Of Us? [Ridiculous Upside]
- Rod Benson dominates the internet, loves Yardbarker [Alana G]
- JE Skeets
- Holly MacKenzie
- Jamie Mottram
- Bill Simmons
- Adrian Wojnarowski
- Henry Abbott
- Jemele Hill
- Scott Schroeder
- Gilbert Arenas
- Paul Shirley
- The Basketball Jones
- Coleman Collins
- Ball Don't Lie
- Morris Almond
- Scoop Jackson
- Pick up your 09 Boom Tho gear over at TMRB (Too Much Rod Benson)
- Read up on his Boomness over at Ball Don't Lie
- Follow Rod on Twitter @boomtho (GSoM's @unstoppablebaby)
From the Golden Vault:
- Q&A: Rod Benson of the Dakota Wizards and Boom Tho Movement
- Summatime in the Warriors Land- But We Don't Got Them DOS!
Do you support The Boom Tho Movement?
4 Sho! Boom got them DOS! (261 votes)
No, I'm a hater. (125 votes)
386 total votes