GSOM Night is officially back. As is GSOM Night tradition, the first event of the year is opening night. Warriors vs Houston, Wednesday, October 28 @ 7:30pm. Opening night is one of the best nights to watch a game because the arena is filled with such hope, optimism, and excitement - it's quite different than any other regular season game. If you've never been to an opening night, I highly suggest you attend. We currently have 600 tickets spread across sections 218-223 so you'll definitely be watching the game with many other GSOM folks. If we need more than 600, you can be sure we'll get more (900+ tickets were purchased via GSOM 2 years ago). Since we're such a large group, tickets are discounted $10 per ticket. It's a deal you can only get through GSOM
Tickets (purchase tickets online)
- Club 200 Sideline (Sec 218-220): $30 each ($10 discount)
- Club 200 Corner/Baseline (Sec 222-223): $25 each ($10 discount)
- First 150 tickets purchased can go courtside during the pre-game shootaround.
- Each ticket is entered into a raffle for Warriors tickets, memorabilia, and prizes.
- Receive a specially designed Tony.psd giveaway item.
The best way to purchase tickets is via the web directly through the Warriors - purchase your tickets online.
Just like in previous years, you can purchase your tickets via fax, email, or snail mail (download the GSOM Night '09 Flier vs Houston).