Warriors: Golden State of Mind
Recap: RECAP: Warriors 102, Heat 115 – Thanks for the Gift
Game thread: Game Thread #37: Warriors vs Heat - Wade (Gift of a Sup-a-sta) (850+ comments)
Heat: Peninsula is Mightier
Recap: 'Vintage' Wade scores 35 as Heat roll over Warriors
Game thread: Open Game Thread: Heat @ Warriors
Preview: Game #37: Miami Heat (18-18) vs. Golden State Warriors (11-25)
Associated Press recap: Wade scores 35 points, Heat beat Warriors 115-102
Sports Network recap: Wade, Heat too much for Warriors
Rusty Simmons recap: Wade sizzles as Heat singe Warriors
Marcus Thompson II recap: Warriors lose to Heat
Live Blogging LinksGeoff Lepper: Game 37, Live: Heat (18-18) at Warriors (11-25)
- Matt Steinmetz held his weekly online chat today.
Matt Steinmetz: Matt Steinmetz Jan. 13 Chat Transcript
CJ Watson on his shooting.
Monta Ellis on playing the Heat, playing with Curry, Morrow in the 3 pt contest.
Matt Steinmetz after shootaround, plus Monta's shot after shootaround.
Just Monta Ellis's shot after shootaround.
- During the game, Radman and CJ got injured, and did not return to the game.
- Morrow had a good game.
Rusty Simmons: Radmanovic, Watson join medical ward
CSNBayArea.com staff: Warriors Lose Watson and Radmanovic to Injuries
Marcus Thompson II: Morrow makes the most of his playing time
- The Warriors tried to get Biedrins back in form by running a few plays for him.
Rusty Simmons: Eager for the real Biedrins to show up
Matt Steinmetz on losing Radman and CJ tonight.
Don Nelson at the podium.
Monta Ellis in the locker room.
Highlights by orangino.
Postgame Quotes from warriors.com recap
On Tonight's Game:
"It felt good, teammates found me and I was just being aggressive trying to get us back in the game …trying to do what I could and caught a good rhythm. I felt good, all my shots felt the same. It’s just tough losing that game. I thought we had it when we got back to within 10. That team has a couple of All-Stars."
On Being More Aggressive:
"It’s something we just have to continue to do coming off the bench, just being aggressive so we can continue to get scoring off the bench. Even if I’m not making shots I still have to be rebounding, defending getting some steals…just being active. You never know what can happen, especially on this team. We just got to continue to playing fast and keep grinding."
- Cartier Martin was brought up because Nellie needed a backup 3 to cut down Maggette's minutes.
- CJ got 5 stitches on his right hand at halftime.
- Practice canceled for tomorrow, so the Warriors can try to recover from their injuries.
- The weekly Don Nelson show on KNBR should air tomorrow.
- Warriors Weekly Radio show will air tomorrow at 9pm. Links will be posted at their page. I'll link to any interesting mp3s I find.
- The Warriors host the Bucks Friday at 7:30pm.