Warriors: Golden State of Mind
Recap: RECAP: Bucks 113 Warriors 104 - No Quit
Game thread: Game Thread #38: Golden State Warriors vs Brandon Jennings (and the Milwaukee Bucks) (1050+ comments)
Associated Press recap: Jennings, Bucks hang on to beat Warriors 113-104
Sports Network recap: Jennings helps Bucks beat Warriors
Rusty Simmons recap: Just finishing a game is struggle for Warriors
Marcus Thompson II recap: Short-handed Warriors may have made history in defeat
Warriors Weekly Radio mp3s, Jan 14
- Bob Fitzgerald interviews Radman. This is not the same interview as the Warriors Weekly video from earlier this week.
13:06 min: Warriors Forward Vladimir Radmanovic
- During morning shootaround, Nellie made it official that Turiaf, Radman and CJ wouldn't play tonight.
Matt Steinmetz: Warriors Will Be Short-Handed Against Bucks
- Got any power forwards to spare? A summary of our injuries.
Rusty Simmons: Where's Ike Diogu when you need him?
- Matt Steinmetz describes why Monta went back to his trick shot on Friday's shootaround.
Matt Steinmetz: Monta Silences the Doubters
Some people thought this Monta trick shot from Wednesday was faked...
... so on Friday, Monta set out to prove people wrong.
Anthony Morrow on the 3 pt shooting contest, his shooting slump, adding to his game.
Don Nelson before the game.
- Nelli has a "love-hate" relationship about Hunter right now. CJ's laceration was caused by Wade's fingernail.
Curtis Pashelka: Warriors' Chris Hunter struggles to find consistency
Don Nelson at the podium.
Highlights by orangino.
Postgame Quotes from warriors.com recap
On Tonight's Game:
"I think somebody fell on Corey (Maggette) and he fell on me, and I just tweaked my knee a little bit. It’s a sprained right knee, just really sore right now but I think I’ll be alright."
On The Warriors Having Only Five Eligible Players:
"Never seen that before, I didn’t even know the rule. I just found the rule out when I was watching the game. Take my hat off to my teammates, really playing like some warriors. Everybody really looked out for each other, played hard…just a good game."
On The Team's Injuries:
"It’s crazy these injuries, and what’s going on the team. But we did what we have to do. It’s scary what’s going on. Really just move forward and not really stay in the negativity and just try and move on. But this is nothing like I’ve ever seen before."
On Tonight's Game:
"We had some key guys out, eight healthy guys and then A-Mo (Anthony Morrow) goes down. The unfortunate sequence of events…it’s all happening at one time and NBA teams go through a lot of injuries, but the severity our injuries and like they happen right on top of each other, we get healthy guys and some other guys get hurt it’s tough to deal with. But we were in this game the whole time and they made plays at the end so we can’t really blame this game on injuries, but we would like to have some fresh bodies out there."
On Battling Fatigue:
"Especially with a team that runs ball screens and has two quick guards, it’s going to take a toll eventually. When they spread you out and you have to chase them down, and rotate…they’re a fast half court team and it’s tough to keep up with them so when you have to do that for 48 minutes it’s going to be kind of tiresome to be in that game, but you kind of have to dig deep and make plays."
- CJ Watson is expected to miss a week or two with that laceration that required 5 stitches. He couldn't shoot, dribble, catch, write, eat, nothing.
- CJ's laceration occurred when tried to guard Wade's shot, and Wade's fingernail caught CJ's palm.
- Nellie thinks Hunter has been good and bad, but never ordinary.
- No practice tomorrow, shootaround on Sunday.
- Monday's Bulls game will be a MATINEE, at 1pm, instead of the usual 7:30pm.