To boo or not to boo. That is the question.
Top 5 reasons to boo the "Captain" either at the game in the Roaracle or at home in your living rooms after the... JUMP!
Don't get my wrong a few years from now I'll remember the real Captain Jack from WE BELIEVE, but right now when I think "Stephen Jackson" I think FRAUD. So...
Top 5 Reasons to Boo Stephen Jackson
5. For screwing up Warriors Media Day 2009- seriously, who does that?
4. He didn't earn an F on the 2009-2010 Golden State Warriors Midterm Report Card for nothing.
3. For giving up the honor of being a captain (seriously who does that?) and throwing his teammates under the bus after the Warriors didn't make the trades he wanted this past offseason.
2. It's fun to mess with the "young fella".
THERE IS NO ROOM FOR YOU IN MY HEART (right now at least).
From the archives:
- BREAKING NEWS: Golden State Warriors trade Stephen Jackson + Acie Law to Charlotte Bobcats for Raja Bell + Vladimir Radmanovic
- Jax to Charlotte: Warriors financial implications
- Talking Trade: Warriors GM Larry Riley + Former Warriors "Captain" Stephen Jackson Videos and More
- 5 Questions for Stephen Jackson's Agent Mark Stevens
- Stephen Jackson - O Captain, My Captain No More
- Stephen "Captain Technical" Jackson- 2 technical fouls in 3 PRESEASON games?