Last update: Jan 9, 1:55am.
Warriors: Golden State of Mind
Recap: Golden State Warriors 108, Sacramento Kings 101: GSoM Night 8 FTW!
Game thread: OPEN THREAD - Warriors vs Kings - GSoM Night 8! (1050+ comments)
Kings: Sactown Royalty
Recap: The Evaporation of Determination: Warriors 108, Kings 101
Post-game: Post-Game Thread: Kings at Warriors
Game thread: Open Game Thread: Kings at Warriors
Preview: Preview: Kings at Warriors
Associated Press recap: Warriors rally from 18 down to beat Kings 108-101
Sports Network recap: Ellis' 39 points lead Warriors to comeback win over Kings
Marcus Thompson II recap: Monta Ellis leads Golden State Warriors to thrilling comeback win over Sacramento
Rusty Simmons recap: Injury overshadows 18-point comeback
Adam Lauridsen recap: Welcome Home (Warriors 108, Kings 101)
Live Blogging LinksGeoff Lepper: Game 35, Live: Kings (14-20) at Warriors (10-24)
Warriors Weekly Radio Show - Jan 7th, mp311:49 min: Warriors Swingman Corey Maggette, also includes radio clips from both sides and player quotes of the final plays in the @Denver robbery loss.
- Before the game, Mike Massa delivers some stat fun on Warriors at home vs on the road.
Mike Massa: Maggette, Curry could use some love from Warriors' fans as teams begins homestand
- Larry Ellison is expected to attend the Cavs game, and that's going to spark rumors of him buying the Warriors.
Matt Steinmetz: Oracle's Ellison Expected at W's-Cavs Game
- Marcus Thompson looked at the fourth returns for the All Star voting, and they don't look good for Monta.
Marcus Thompson II: Ellis’ All-Star Chances Take A Hit
On The Clock: Is Monta an all star? Will Nellie catch Lenny?
- The Warriors injury woes return as Anthony Randolph suffers a high left ankle sprain.
Rusty Simmons: Randolph will not return
Marcus Thompson II: Anthony Randolph suffers left ankle injury in game against Sacramento King
- Some first year players hit a wall and drop off midseason. Curry and Evans look like they can handle it.
Rusty Simmons: Can Curry, Evans scale midseason rookie wall?
Postgame Quotes from warriors.com recap
On The Comeback:
"We just battled. I was saying the whole game, ‘Let’s just keep fighting, let’s keep playing, keep grinding,’ and everybody did that. Monta (Ellis) had a great game as usual, Corey (Maggette) did as well and everybody else kind of had to get in where they fit in, and everybody did their job."
On His Big Three-Pointer:
"Well first of all I had to get the guys off my back after that Boston game, that shot I didn’t take. That was a good way to get them off the back. It was just a shot I knew I could make. I knew when Monta went right my man was probably going to leave and help because he’s been scoring all night so he kicked it out and I just lined it up and knocked it down."
On Monta Ellis:
"It’s unbelievable. They say he’s 6’3 but he’s not 6’3. He’s a little guy but he can play hard. He’s got a lot of heart and that says a lot about his character."
CSN Postgame: Final minutes highlights.
Postgame: Jaymee interviews Monta.
Postgame: Don Nelson.
Highlights by orangino.
- Xrays on Randolph's ankle showed a possible fracture. He will do a CT scan Saturday.
- The Warriors were granted another injury exception. They will try to sign Cartier Martin to a 10-day contract this weekend.
- The Warriors are allowed to sign Cartier Martin at most to 2 10-day contracts. If the Warriors want to keep him for the season, they must clear a spot on the roster (I assume either by buying someone out, or by a 2-for-1 trade).
- This ties the biggest comeback win of the season with the Celtics one, both from down 18.
- Maggette's hamstring issues kept him from being aggressive to the basket, forcing him to take more jumpshots earlier in the season.
- No practice Saturday, I guess a practice on Sunday, Monday night vs Cavaliers.
Homestand: 1-0. 98.4% of you so far have psychic powers. Anyway, pick your guy tonight.
Monta Ellis (344 votes)
Stephen Curry (16 votes)
Corey Maggette (23 votes)
Anthony Randolph (42 votes)
Ronny Turiaf (8 votes)
Andris Biedrins (6 votes)
CJ Watson (1 vote)
Vladimir Radmanovic (5 votes)
Anthony Morrow (31 votes)
Chris Hunter (8 votes)
484 total votes