I dont believe in jinxs because i frequently guarantee things that ppl say ooooh dont say "that!" with the intent on proving my point jinxs are just coincidences.That said, I GUARANTEE we wont be injured as bad as last season. If im wrong about this i could be the most hated person around come this time next year, or most loved seein as how we got the # 1 lottery pick ,,,,, which i,,,,,, also,,, would guarantee in such a case.. 0.0
Moving on... IF any of our starters were to suffer a injury and miss a day or two, or fifty who would fill thier spots and what sort of depth do we REALLY have? If Curry went down, who would fill his shoes? What about Beans? Which positions are we most vulnerable at? And HOW do we prepare for that NOW?!
1. IF Curry got hurt i would really hope that Lin is ready to take over with Bell as his backup. or slide Monta over and shuffle the around the 2s and 3s.
2. IF Monta got hurt i think R Will would fill his shoes.
3. IF D.Wright got hurt maybe B Wright or Carney..
4. IF Lee hot hurt maybe Adrien or Amundson or eventually Udoh.
5. IF Beans got hurt maybe Adrien then eventually Udoh.
I think we are most vulnerable at the 1 and 5 spots by far. here is my solution for "HOW" we prepare for the 1 spot; my solution for the one spot that we can work on RIGHT NOW is by throwing Lin into the fire and see what hes got while its just preseason and have him play substantial minutes WITH the starters to develope some chemistry. Sure he may not perform well at first but we will find out what he can do.. i know its very important for Curry himself to log the time with the starters as well to get into rhythm so im suggestion giving Lin maybe a third of that time with the starters. I think the 1 spot is our most vulnerable.