It's only fitting after first loss (preseason or not) widespread panic and 1000000 trade proposal fanposts show up. So in an attempt at stopping that and compiling it all into one fantasy thread (stolen from other SBNation team blogsites). Serious rosterbation and completely inflated post-fictious trade stat projections are encouraged. Rec's will be given for photoshopped pictures of players in Warriors uni's.
To get the ball rolling....
Trade Proposal One
Gadzuric, BWright for Varejao, Sessions
- Quality NBA Big capable of playing both the 4 and the 5.
- Quality NBA backup PG
- Allows Warriors to cut Miles and keep Adrien
- Long term contract
- Giving up on Wrights potential
- Salary relief
- Young talent
- Probably not following through on your promise of a championship before Miami
Trade Proposal Two:
Curry, Radmanovic, Gadzuric, Udoh, Bell (draft pick) for Paul, Okafor
- Bonafide Superstar
- Front court size to compete with anyone
- Only two years guaranteed
- Long term contract for what would be a back up center
- If interested in rebuilding, here is top line young talent
- Cap Relief
- Empty Arena
I imagine #2 will stir some intriguing debate....