Alls I know is that it's B.S. that Warriors aren't televising any of their pre-season games. But through the box scores, I've picked up on a few things.
1. David Lee is going to help this team so much. All the Randolph lovers out there will come full circle to this trade. He is articulate, fundamental, positive, and most of all, he plays the game the right way. Bay Area fans are drawn to this quality and he will quickly become a fan favorite.
2. Dorrell Wright is doing too much. I really don't like what I see from his lines each night. 2-11, 4-14, and 5 3 pt attempts per game. Those aren't exact, but it sure seems to be this type of night. I would love to see him go 4-6 with 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal and 1 block. I want to see him do all the small things that don't show up in a box score, but he seems to be trying to fill it. I'll have to wait to see in person, but so far, I don't like his role.
3. They will be much better on D and much worse on O. We'll see how Smart deals with a lot less firepower than him and the fans are used to.
4. Curry is turning the ball over at an alarming rate!?!? Nash, Kidd, Paul all turn the ball over a lot, so it might not be saying too much, but again....we'll see how he looks on tv.
5. I'm so happy to have brought in character guys and players who want to be part of a team. Everything I've read from a chemistry standpoint makes me really optimistic.When I think of Amundson, Udoh, Bell, Carney, Lin, Adrien it makes me so much happier than thinking of Randolph and Maggette (I will miss Morrow, Buike and Turiaf tho).
6. I think they can make a big splash this year with a trade or free agency this summer with all the expiring contracts and maybe they can get rid of Monta, bring in a bonafide 2 and/or 3, we are set.
Gonna enjoy my luxury box seat next Wednesday when we take down the Rockets.