Warriors: Golden State of Mind
Recap: RECAP #24: Golden State Warriors 95, Utah Jazz 108 - Only the Good News?
Game thread: GameThread #24: Golden State Warriors @ Utah Jazz- Just the good news. Only the good news. (1530+ comments)
Jazz: SLC Dunk
Recap: To be added: Title
Game thread: Game Thread - Golden State Warriors (8-15) @ Utah Jazz (17-8)
Associated Press: Williams, Jazz send Warriors to 7th straight loss | Photo Gallery
Sports Network: Williams' sweet music helps Jazz subdue Warriors
Marcus Thompson II: David Lee, Andris Biedrins have cold hand in Golden State Warriors' loss to Utah Jazz
Rusty Simmons: Warriors' skid at 7 after loss in Utah
Adam Lauridsen: 3/4 Time (Warriors 95, Jazz 108)
- No pregame news found.
- No pregame videos found.
- Rusty looks ahead to the TWolves game and Kevin Love.
Rusty Simmons: Golden State Warriors news, Dec. 13
- A quick quip on the 9 Warriors who went to see The Tourist.
Rusty Simmons: Warriors' opening tip
- MT2's in-depth look at the Warriors playing inside out, whether or not to start Reggie whlie Curry's out, Monta getting visibly frustrated with the calls.
Marcus Thompson II: Warriors Posting Up; What to do with Reggie; Ellis on Edge
Keith Smart in the hallway.
CSN highlights, recap.
Postgame Quotes and Stuff from warriors.com recap
On tonight's game:
"Those guys played hard over there and fought this game. They played hard and they did what they were suppose to do and it just didn’t fall in their favor. So we have to go back to the drawing board again tomorrow night and get ourselves back up emotionally and ready for a game. To come in here and play and compete and to not have the chance to take it home is hurting these guys. They played as hard as they could to make that happen. It just wasn’t our night."
On Deron Williams:
"Well that’s going to happen. That’s what you pay players like that for. You pay them for fourth quarter heroics, to take over a game and make plays and make big shots. That’s why you have them. That’s why your team moves from one level to another level because you have those guys who can make those plays. He is a good player, an All-Star and an Olympian."
On tonight's game:
"We did everything we could, we played our game plan great you know, we made plays and stayed lot of stuff. We did a lot of positive things we just gotta put this one behind us and move on."
On tonight's game:
"I think the past few games we’ve been starting the game pretty good and we’ve got to just to go out there and stay together and play hard. It’s not going to be easy at all."
"We gotta still find a way. I think we’re going to be real good especially once we get healthy everybody back but while these guys are out right now we just gotta still find a way."
(before the game)
gswscribe: Wooooow. I got a photo of David Lee's wound. Consider this the disclaimer. Not for the faint of heart.
gswscribe: This is what David Lee is playing through #uggghhhh http://twitpic.com/3fpwfj
- gswscribe tweeted a pic of Lee's elbow gash. Look up at the tweets section for the twitpic link.
- From MT2's article several days ago, Acie Law's contract is the veteran's minimum (about $916K), prorated. I assume it's just for this season. (Good find, Badly Browned!)
- From the Warriors Media Notes (pdf), Ekpe Udoh is pronounced: Ekpe (Ehp-pay) Udoh (You-doe).
- Don't unpack your bags. We fly right back home to face the TWolves on a back to back. Then 3 days off before we fly up to Portland for a Saturday game.
|Tue||Dec 14||7:30pm||TWolves||CSNBayHD||KNBR 680|
|Sat||Dec 18||7:00pm||@Blazers||CSNBayHD||KNBR 680|
|Mon||Dec 20||7:30pm||Rockets||CSNBayHD||KNBR 680|
|Tue||Dec 21||7:00pm||@Kings||CSNBayHD||KNBR 680|
|Sat||Dec 25||7:30pm||Blazers||CSNBayHD / ESPN||KNBR 680|