I can appreciate some good ol' jazz. [pic via www.musilosophy.com]
Warriors (8-15) vs Jazz 17-8
Tip Off: 6pm
Blog Buddy: SLC Dunk
Okay I'll make this simple. The Warriors are not a good team. The Jazz are a very good team. But jump because we'll give you some of the good news thus far this season!
The Good News
- The Warriors are the 7th best team in the entire association from downtown at 38.5% 3pt.
- The Dubs lead the league in steals per game at 9.5.
- Monta Ellis is the 6th leading scorer in the league at 24.4ppg
- Stephen Curry is the 4th best free throw shooter at 90.9% FT.
- There is ZERO reason to think that the Warriors screwed up by giving up on Anthony Randolph who the media bizarrely was over infatuated with and used as a pawn in their constant silly agenda against coaching legend Don Nelson.
- Dorell Wright is top 5 in the league with 2.4 made treys nightly.
- Despite struggling with a very unfortunate elbow injury David Lee is 6th in the league with 4.0 offensive rebounds per game.
- The Utah Jazz don't stress the least bit about the Warriors' "Good News".
- Deron Williams goes off for a triple double.
- Monta gets 20 points.
- Ekpe Udoh gets more than 3 minutes tonight and gets more than 2 points. Udoh is the #1 reason for Warriors fans to watch this game.
- David Lee gets 20-10 for only the second time this year.
- Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap combine for 40-20.
- Warriors by 1.
Will the Golden State Warriors make the 2011 NBA Playoffs?
YES: Cohan is gone! (153 votes)
NO: There's still a long way to go... (529 votes)
682 total votes