I was at the game last night and had a few observations:
1. Monta is amazing. Didn't catch Sportscenter top 10, but he has at least three plays and almost a fourth that all could have been featured.
2. Udoh is not ready yet. He missed a few rotations and didn't look comfortable yet. I'll give him 15 games before holding a judgment. Got his first rebound and assist though...
3. Our playing rotations make zero sense! Not only did Monta play all 48 minutes (there were stretches when they played him away from the ball so he could rest in game!), but he even played the last 37 seconds. Not to be too picky, but why didn't they sub in all of the bottom of the bench guys when the game was clearly over? We know how devastating one sprained ankle can be. I was pissed.
4. Amundson is either not ready or not actually that good. You can't teach heart, but he seemed awkward out there. Again, I'll hold final judgment, but not getting me excited at this point.
5. Beans seems to be able to turn Darko Milicic into an all-star all on his own (not a good sign).
6. And this final point is our biggest problem: Guys thinking that they are heating up. Monta and Steph can shoot all night. Fine with me. But D. Wright is almost pulling a SJAX on us at times. He can shoot, but should not do so at this rate. Less shots will lead to more selective looks.