It hasn't been the easiest ride so far, Smart. The honeymoon was over after the loss to Detroit and many are ready for you to get the boot. I, however, recognize that you are still learning and have little to work with (especially on the bench) and that we've faced some tough teams of late.
Heed my humble offering of advice for beating the Mavs and let's get back on track! LGW
1) Disrupt Dirk by having Adrien muscle, bully, irritate and foul him all night long. Consider playing big with Adrien, Lee and Beans to start the game, with DWright coming off the bench. I realize this puts us at a disadvantage at SF but I'd rather Butler be their primary weapon over Dirk. With Butler, have Lee do his best to make him settle for jumpers. Also, with this lineup, Lee should be the second scoring option after Curry - more on Monta in a second.
2) Utilize our strengths, have Curry come off screens all game long and tire Kidd out as he chases him thru picks on almost every possession - Curry has the hot hand right now, and setting more screens for him might facilitate more picks and rolls for Lee. Honestly, these two should be leading the league in pick and roll play an with a slow defender in Kidd and poor one in Dirk, this could be the game to kick-start it.
3) Monta rang up and average of 36 the last three games against the Mavs. They are going to have DeShawn out there to hawk him on defense all night. Caron will likely be the first help defender. Exploit this by having Monta be a bit of a decoy - urge Monta to get ten dimes tonight, all off drawing defenses and kicking out. If curry gets 30, Lee gets 25 and Monta about 20 - that would be a great line for our big three.
4) The Mavs have been winning on the defensive side of the ball these days - so try to lure them into the run and gun style the two teams USED to play - it may limit how effective the defense is
5) If AR or Udoh can play at all, throw them in - it will inspire the squad
It will be a tough one, no matter what, but with the game plan up top - maybe we have a shot.