Warriors (W-L): 19-48
Spurs (W-L): 40-26
Tip Off: 5:30 Pacific Time
Man, we've got a ton of coverage for tonight's game. If you haven't peeped them yet, check out:
- Q&A w/ Project Spurs: 2009-2010 San Antonio Spurs positives, 1st round matchups, Richard Jefferson's struggles, and Spurs' closed window
- Asking GSoM: Can the Golden State Warriors end their 23 game losing streak in San Antonio against the Spurs? + Anthony Tolliver + GSDL + Raja Bell + Monta Ellis/ Stephen Curry co-existing.
Big ups to Project Spurs for all their help with it.
Now on to tonight's game..
I look at this as a simple battle...a former Spurs player
vs. their latest greatest late-pick rookie
Sure, watch Tim Duncan get a double-double. Manu will drop 10 assists. But what about DeJuan Blair? He's the X-factor in this game and as so, we're going get destroyed.
Let's just hope Tolliver's bringing the heat against his former team tonight...
Unfortunately for us, Curry's out again with the ankle sprain. There goes any chances we had to win.
R Dizzle's Predictions
- Warriors by 1
- Monta Ellis with another 4:1 assist to turnover ratio (I can dream, can't I?)
- DeJuan Blair with 15 boards
- Anthony Tolliver with a triple-double
San Antonio Spurs Roster
Who's going to win the match-up tonight?
DeJuan Blair (98 votes)
Anthony Tolliver (67 votes)
165 total votes