If you listen to all 3 interviews, I recommend listening to them in the order aired. The later interviews make small references to earlier interviews, so they'll make more sense this way. The order aired: Curry -> Nellie -> MT2.
- Stephen Curry on all the praise, ROY, leaving college early, biggest NBA adjustment, influence from father, his defense, game slowing down for him, the Warriors mess early in the season, playing with Monta.
19:19 min: Stephen Curry with Ralph and FP
- Don Nelson on Chris Hunter, D League players succeeding, Biedrins underhand FT ultimatum, Stephen Curry drawing free agents, coaching the Summer League. (Ongoing conversation in this tafkasam fanshot).
14:48 min: Don Nelson with Ralph and FP
- Marcus Thompson II on Warriors For Sale, Larry Ellison and Mark Mastrov, loyal fanbase, guessing which players are staying and going, particularly Monta.
17:18 min: Marcus Thompson II with Ralph and FP
- Matt Steinmetz held his weekly chat yesterday.
Matt Steinmetz: Matt Steinmetz March 24 Chat Transcript
- Don Nelson will send Biedrins this summer to work with Rick Barry on the underhanded FT technique. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.