With the start of the new season coming up in a few months, I thought it would be fun to do some reasonal predictions.
1. Don Nelson will start off the season as the head coach but halfway through it will either be let go or demoted to a lesser role.
2. Larry Riley will be the only one from the current management team that will get an extension. Don Nelson and Robert Rowell will be long gone before the start of the 2011 season.
3. David Lee will be an all star not by votes but chosen by the coaches.
4. Stephen Curry will average 7.5 assist per game, Dorrell Wright will incease his points average to 11.5 per game and Reggie Williams will be in the runnings for 6th man of the year award.
5. Golden State Warriors will end the season with a record of 34-48.
6. Monta Ellis and Andris Biedrins will be traded. (The Monta Ellis trade will most likely piss everyone off even myself but it would be for a better future)
This FanPost is a submission from a member of the mighty Golden State of Mind community. While we're all here to throw up that W, these words do not necessarily reflect the views of the GSoM Crew. Still, chances are the preceding post is Unstoppable Baby!