In year 3 (if it even happens), who you got?
TV: canceled | Radio: canceled
Blog Buddy: Sactown Royalty
Unfortunately this game ain't happening, but that doesn't mean we can't have some fun with a trip down memory lane. Jump for a look back!
Even though the Warriors weren't exactly contending for a championship in the spring of 2010, it was an exciting time that I will never forget. There was of course win #1,333 (see Golden State Warriors Make History! Don Nelson gets win #1,333 for most head coaching wins in NBA history + RECAP: Golden State Warriors 116, Minnesota Timberwolves 107 - Congratulations Nellie!) and the 2010 NBA Rookie of the Year Race.
- Game Thread #43: Golden State Warriors at Sacramento Kings -- Rookie Watch: Stephen Curry vs Tyreke Evans
- RECAP: Sacramento Kings 99, Golden State Warriors 96 -- Stephen Curry Wins
- Warriors Game Day Links: Golden State Warriors 96 @ Sacramento Kings 99 - Capital Clanker
- Tyreke Evans to Be Named 2009-2010 NBA Rookie of the Year- Congrats to Tyreke + Stephen Curry
- Dave Berri Weighs in on 2009-2010 NBA Rookie of the Year Voting: Tyreke Evans or Stephen Curry- It was close
- RECAP: Golden State Warriors 120, Oklahoma City Thunder 117 - Big Three of Monta Ellis, Stephen Curry, and Reggie Williams combine for 62 points
- Golden State Warriors Stephen Curry Named to 2010 NBA All-Star Weekend Rookie Challenge
Stephen Curry Under Don Nelson with D-League Teammates
- Post All-Star break: 22.1 ppg (46.8% FG, 44% 3pt, 90.6% FT), 7.7 apg, 5.5 rpg, 2.0 steals
- April: 26.4 ppg (46.8% FG, 47.2% 3pt, 89.5% FT), 8.1 apg, 6.1 rpg, 2.6 steals
- Nellie and Curry were a perfect match for each other. It was silly to let Nellie go before last season started and it stunted Steph's growth. If the new-regime-Warriors let go of Nellie because of Andris Biedrins' insecurities, I'm terrified about the future of this franchise.
- Damn the catchiness of "20-5-5" in the voters' memory!
- Lockout. Sucks.
Who would you rather have on your squad in year 3?
Tyreke Evans: 2010 NBA Rookie of the Year (59 votes)
Stephen Curry: 2010 NBA Rookie of the Year Runner Up (573 votes)
632 total votes