Tip-Off: 7:30pm PST
TV: CSN Bay Area (HD) | Radio: KNBR 680
Blog Buddy: Blog a Bull
Derrick Rose is coming off a huge Christmas day game against the Lakers where he nailed the game winner in the final seconds. With both teams on the wrong end of a back to back, will late game heroics be necessary, or will the fourth quarter get away from the Dubs like it did last night? Jump for some hopes and expectations...
Our man PMC is at the game with some press credentials, so hit him up on Twitter at @poormanscommish with any questions you'd like him to ask the Warriors or Bulls.
- I hope Andris can play well enough to restore one 66th of my faith in him. That would make me a 2/66ths believer! I really want to believe!
- I hope this is the second in a string of 50 straight double-doubles for David Lee
- I hope that Coach Jackson can get the players to keep up their defensive intensity for all 48 minutes.
- I hope the Warriors "freestyle" offense can effectively score before the Bulls defense can get set.
- I expect Monta Ellis and Steph Curry to have a nice bounce back game after last nights horrible outing.
- I expect Andris Biedrins to remind us why we shouldn't get too excited about one game, with a less than consistent effort.
- I expect the Warriors improved effort and activity on defense to take it's toll on their legs in the second half of the back end of a back to back.
- I expect Derrick Rose to expose our backcourt's D with consistent penetration, and get our bigs in foul trouble.