Blog Buddy: Brew Hoop
He's the difference maker on the Bucks. If he's able to play, the Warriors will have a much tougher time on the interior on both offense and defense. If he's not playing, the Bucks don't have a center and will struggle to get 2nd chance points and easy buckets like most teams do against the Warriors. Here's hoping that the Bucks rest Bogut.
Stephen Curry vs Brandon Jennings
In the future, people will always compare these two, but tonight is not a fair time to compare the two. Jennings is playing in just his 3rd game since coming back from foot surgery and the Bucks will probably limit his minutes. It'll still be fun to watch, but not nearly as fun as if both were fully healthy.
One quick note about Steph: He's currently on a nice free throw streak. He's made 74 of his last 76 free throws (97.4%), 93 of his last 96 (96.9%), and 106 of his last 110 (96.4%). How can we get him to the line more often? Does Monta still take the technical free throws?
Signs that point to a Warriors victory
- Bucks are on the 2nd game of a back to back.
- This is the last game of their 3 game West Coast road trip.
- The Warriors are at home.
- Bogut might miss the game.
- Brandon Jennings is still getting into game shape after his foot surgery.
- Monta Ellis will want to redeem himself after his 2 point performance against the Jazz.
Signs that point to a Warriors loss
- If they go soft against this hard-nosed team, they'll get beat.
- They're still the Warriors.
- Warriors by 5
- Stephen Curry with 31 points in a battle with Brandon Jennings.
- David Lee's been playing much better and I expect a double double fromhim tonight.
- Brandon Jennings is 45% or better from the field