Think someone spent their Saturday night clubbing in Walnut Creek like good old times?
Timberwolves (17-50) @ Warriors (29-36)
Oh boy, before you make the jump for some serious Prediction-mania please flip back to these links, check out their poll results, and sift through the comments:
- RUMOR: Anthony Randolph like every Golden State Warrior on the trading block
- RUMOR: Golden State Warriors and Minnesota Timberwolves talking Anthony Randolph and #4 pick in 2010 NBA Draft
- RUMOR: Anthony Randolph to Wolves not happening- Talks between Golden State Warriors and Minnesota Timberwolves "dead"- Scroll down and check out these polls results. Absurd.
Crazy stuff? Definitely.
- Stephen Curry and Monta Ellis DOMINATE and combine for 45+ points and 15+ assists.
- The T-Wovles have nightmares after the game about drafting Jonny Flynn right before Steph.
- Darko Millicic has a career game against Andris Biedrins.
- Dorell Wright drains 4 from downtown.
- Kevin Love goes for 20-20.
- David Lee goes for 20-12.
- Warriors by 5 in a fun game that doesn't quite top Friday's night's amazing sloppy thriller, but is still a great time out.
- The crowd doesn't cheer for Anthony Randolph. He still doesn't know how to play basketball.
- The crowd cheers for Anthony Tolliver. Ant wishes he kept his talents in the Bay Area.