OMG a non Monta topic ;)
I actually believe either Biyombo or Valanciunas will fall to us , not cause they have terrible stock now but because of the way the draft is starting to take shape. I'm just going to go team by team looking at who they may pick .
1. Cavaliers : I think it's guaranteed neither Jonas or Bismack go 1st in the draft , this one I will leave short because it is so obvious. They will take Dwill or Kyrie Irving , most likely Irving
2. Timberwolves : Anything can happen with Minnesota but I think if this pick is traded it will be for Irving or Williams, if they use the pick I would not be surprised to see Biyombo or Jonas go here but I also doubt they pass up Williams if he is here. I think Williams is a lock at 2 no matter who picks here
¿Realmente tengo que jugar en Minnesota?
(I don't know how to resize a picture, sorry)
3. Jazz : There have been multiple rumors of them really liking Knight and Kemba Walker. And with the loss of Deron Williams and the acquisition of Derrick Favors and Al Jefferson I think it is unlikely they decide to go with a big and if they do it'd likely be Enes Kanter. Three is too high for Jonas or Biyombo
4. Cavaliers : This is where we will start holding our breath, there have been rumors of the Cavs liking Jonas here at 4 but with Anderson Varejao recovering from injury I think they decide to fill a bigger need at SF with Jan Vesley. But I am not confident when saying that mainly cause they like Jonas more the Kanter in some reports . I think Leonard is also a plausible pick here. I do think however in the coming weeks that the Cavs come around on Kanter and take him based on potential alone. If that happens I see Vesley falling to 6 or 7 (him and Leonard can flip flop between the Kings and Wizards)
5. Raptors : The Raptors have a large need at center but have been rumored to really like both Knight and Walker and are looking for a leader of sorts. With Knight gone many in the Raptors community think Kemba is the correct choice for them (in their opinion). They seem committed to Ed Davis and Bargs as well so maybe they don't touch their front court and go with a high scoring guard, so I say they end up taking Kemba Walker
If the Raps don't pick him for a center I see him in purple
6. Wizards : While the Wizards desperately need a SF with Kanter on the board I think they take him purely cause he's the BPA. They have a mid 1st rounder as well which they could use on a SF like Tobias Harris or Jordan Hamilton. Him and McGee would create a nice tandem going forward (Enes says he likes playing PF) whether they start together or sub in for each other at center. At 6 Kanter here is a no brainer
7. Kings : Again, we see a team that has no need for either Jonas or Biyombo, they could use a PG or SF and with no PG's left and Leonard the best SF left it becomes a obvious choice.
8. Pistons : Uh oh, a team that needs a big.... They could also use a pure point and SF but were all out of that at 8 . So either Biyombo or Jonas will likely get picked here, but wait a second. Tristan Thompson is still here, and he has had great workouts and the Pistons really like Ed Davis last year and Thompson is a fair comparison to him. But I also think Monroe is a better fit at PF and I think Detroit will go with one of the centers. But if Thompson does go here there would only be 2 teams ahead of us (Cats and Bucks) with Burks, Jonas and Biyombo all still on the board and only the Cats need a big so 1 out of those 3 may fall to us
9. Cats : Picks 8 and 9 are going to be tense moments for us, if Detroit takes a center and the Cats decide to pass on Burks were totally screwed (Bucks would then take Burks) if were eyeing Jonas, Burks and Biyombo. If the Pistons take Thompson we are home free. The Cats are also fans of Alec Burks and may not let him slide at all (link below) , that'd be ideal if the Pistons take a center.
10.Bucks : The Bucks need help at SF, PF and SG, not center so at this point I can really care less who they pick unless its Burks. Just for the sake of keeping this mock moving I'll say they take Morris who can play now at both SF and PF and fits their defensive toughness that Skiles likes while also providing decent offensive production
11. Warriors : So here we are with Biyombo AND Jonas available , who do you take if your Larry Riley? Also I'd like to apologize by making you think about what it'd be like to be Larry Riley
Slam Dunk shots , bring them to me
Slam Dunk shots will increase your TS, fact.
Burks to Cats?
If your wondering where some of the photshops of the players came from....
As for some other photoshop pics (that aren't massive)
The above pics are from the first link, there are tons of well done photoshop jobs in that thread