Great match up tonight! Sadly, someone is going home with a loss...
[Photoshopped by Tony.psd]
TV: CSN Bay Area / Radio: KNBR 680
Tip-Off: 4pm PST
Blog Buddy: Rufus on Fire
2 below .500 NBA teams going for the glory. One shall stand (with a win), the other shall fall. (with a loss) Let's face it, both the Warriors and the Bobcats need this win. Through a Warriors fan perspective, I'd totally give this win to Golden State! Who am I kidding? We make things harder vs. teams with a worse record than us! I see a victory in sight, but it's gonna be real close!
Lastly, Stephen Curry looks like a game time decision. Take your time Steph, let it heal - The guys got this.
Jump off for the breakdown to tonights game.
Keys to victory/notes:
• David Lee contributed a double-double as well on Thursday with 26 points and 12. Another key piece to ensure a victory.
• With Kwame Brown out, I believe Epke Udoh gets more playing time - it gives him more opportunity to develop into something great. It would be a good chance for Udoh to take advantage of any mistakes the Bobcats come up with for the big guy to score.
• The Bobcats are coming back from a 91-81 loss to the Detroit Pistons yesterday and am sure are looking at this as an opportunity to win and end their losing streak. Beware Warrior fans… this young team is hungry for win number 3!
• Play Defense, become a scoring machine and cut down on the turnovers… Warriors got this.
• Monta Ellis on a scoring spree: 30+ points, 40+ minutes on the court and throw in a gang of assists…
• Epke Udoh time… lots of play time and help to Lee and Biedrins.
• Final score: Knowing the Warriors, we'll blow a huge lead and win by 7 - I could be wrong!
Poll: At the end of tonights game we'll be...
The 4-7 Golden State Warriors (211 votes)
The 3-8 Golden State Warriors (106 votes)
317 total votes