Time: 7:30pm PST
TV: CSN Bay Area | Radio: KNBR 680
Blog Buddy: Indy Cornrows
I would hate to be the Pacers tomorrow night. They're coming into The Town to face a ferocious and rowdy Roaracle crowd powered by GSoM Night 11!
Jump for some predictions!
- David Lee has better than 11-11.
- Danny Granger scores more than 11 points.
- Nate Robinson's 3's made, dimes dished, and board grabbed > 11.
- Monta Ellis has 11 stunning scores and passes.
- Roy Hibbert has 11 rebounds.
- Dorell Wright, Klay Thompson, and Brandon Rush get busy on the glass and grab more than 11 rebounds combined.
- Former Warrior center Louis Amundson plays 11 minutes.
- Andris Biedrins missed free throws plus fouls plus points = 11.
- Stephen Curry will not miss 11 mores games this entire season.
- The winner of the GSoM Night Free Throw contest will make 11 more free throws than Biedrins has made all season in the span of 11 minutes.
- The golden GSoM community will give the site's new logo and color way an 11 out of 10.
- Warriors by 11.
Are you ready for GSoM Night 11?!
Who gets the W on GSoM Night 11?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS! (216 votes)
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS! (105 votes)
321 total votes