Rookie Harrison Barnes has impressed coach Mark Jackson enough to get a start in Thursday's preseason game #3. Stephen Curry talks about how his ankle feels since Monday's preseason game #2. Jeremy Tyler shows some wisdom.
Practice interview tidbits.
- GSoM's own Nate Parham got a chance to be a part of the post practice media session, and brought back a bunch of notes.
Nate Parham: Warriors practice notes: Harrison Barnes to start against Maccabi Haifa
- Maybe Mark Jackson is just experimenting, or maybe this is permanent. Either way, Harrison Barnes will get a chance to show his stuff with the starters.
Marcus Thompson II: Warriors coach Mark Jackson said Harrison Barnes Will Start Thursday
Rusty Simmons: GS Warriors: Wednesday practice
- Andrew Bogut wants to play (so do we), but he's not going to push his recovery and risk a setback.
Matt Steinmetz: Bogut still hoping he can play on opening night
- Wise man Richard Jefferson sees the right attitude in training camp.
Marcus Thompson II: Richard Jefferson liking Golden State Warriors' attitude
- It's now official: The Dakota Wizards will move and become the Santa Cruz Warriors.
Rusty Simmons: NBA D-League approves Dakota Wizards’ move to Santa Cruz
|Thu||Oct 11||7:30pm||Maccabi Haifa||-||-|
|Wed||Oct 17||7:00pm||@Kings||-||KNBR 680|
|Fri||Oct 19||7:00pm||@Trail Blazers||NBATV||-|
|Tue||Oct 23||7:30pm||Suns||CSNBA||KNBR 680|