With both the Warriors and Nuggets 2 game win streaks on the line, 3 straight wins can be big news for Golden State as they head over to the Pepsi Center in Denver. Let's get down to business!
How was everyone's Thanksgiving yesterday? Stuffed? Well it's back to business for the Warriors as they take on the Denver Nuggets at their home court.
Both teams' "2 game win streaks" are on the line and I got my money on the Dubs tonight because they've been doing a great job these past few games. A few sloppy starts turned into big wins against teams like the Nets, Mavericks & Minnesota. Hi-5 to a great team effort!
Here's what we're up against:
- The Nuggets got a big win against the Timberwolves on Wednesday. Encouraging no doubt. Like the Warriors they're gonna be hungry for that third straight victory.
- David Lee's gonna have his hands full vs. Kenneth Faried who leads the NBA with offensive rebounds. (66 total)
Keys to a Dubs Victory:
- Win the rebounding battle against Denver and turn some of those boards into points. Our bigs can make this happen considering we're 14.5 overall and 9.3 on the defensive end.
- Klay Thompson needs to have a crazy scoring night. His performance on Wednesday with 23 points (10 in the third quarter) is something we all hope to see develop in the coming months.
- We got Stephen Curry who's just getting more exciting to watch! (5 straight double double's and 25 points against the Nets). Controlling the tempo and feeding the ball to our shooters is key.
- Solid defense, which we've been showing and a high scoring percentage guarantee's a third win straight for Golden State.
- We got this with a win by 7 points. "Dubs All Day!"
Your favorite part of Thanksgiving was?
Turkey (18 votes)
Ham (6 votes)
Mashed potatoes (15 votes)
Stuffing (27 votes)
Pumpkin Pie (10 votes)
NFL Football all day! (24 votes)
100 total votes