P.Gasol appears to be aging fast, but the opportunity is that he may be a better (post presence) fit for the W's than lost / buried between Kobe and Howard ...
Lakers might consider this trade because --
1) They have to change something, and P.Gasol is their most tradeable asset / scapegoat
2) D.Lee is younger and more mobile than P.Gasol, with a lower per year salary (albeit 4 yrs vs 2 yrs) ... he may also be a better fit with Howard
3) J.Tyler is young and cheap, with some potential
4) Lakers may actually be able to resurrect / utilize A.Biedrins (better fit w/ Kobe?)
5) 3 for 2 trade would benefit the very thin Lakers bench ...
As indicated, I understand that trade speculation is stupid ... that aside, am interested in what the GSoM community thinks ...
W's Trade Opportunity? D.Lee + A.Biedrins + J.Tyler for P.Gasol + J.Hill?
No ... bad trade for either / both teams ... (28 votes)
No ... trade speculation is stupid, and they would never do it anyway ... (70 votes)
Yes ... trade speculation is stupid, but this may be a timely opportunity ... (43 votes)
141 total votes