Nate can't believe "that guy" from the gym is about to score.
Blog Buddy: Peachtree Hoops
Well it wasn't pretty, but it was a W. JUMP for a quick recap!
U-G-L-Y Dubs Ain't Got No Alibi
This wasn't exactly one of the prettiest W's for the Warriors:
- 8% (1 for 12) shooting from downtown.
- 41% shooting from the field.
- 10-27 shooting from Monta Ellis. Hope Orlando thinks that's magical?
- Another idiotic decision to start Andris Biedrins- 9 minutes, 0 points (0-1 FG, 0-0 FT), 2 rebounds and the worst +/- on the team at -12. I have never seen anything like this before in the NBA. I don't think the Warriors were even this foolish with their stubborn usage and inane devotion to Mike Dunleavy circa 2002-2006. Unbelievable. Seriously unbelievable. How much easier would this win have been tonight if Biedrins didn't even play?
- The Warriors nearly blew this game (again).
- Stephen Curry with 0 points, 0 assists, 0 rebounds, 0 steals, and 0 defensive stops --- kidding! Way to work that decoy play at the end of the game with Steph on the baseline 3pt line, which helped give David Lee a good drive to the bucket for the key score. Good play Coach
Mark JacksonMichael Malone!
U-G-L-Y Hawks Sucked
What an embarrassingly loss for the Hawks. The Warriors were playing the second game of a back-to-back on the road after getting blown out in Indiana by 24. To lose to this sub-mediocre team at home when you're fighting for important playoff positioning is terrible. 33.7% shooting against this Warriors team is unacceptable.
I don't think he had a fun night.
- D-Fense! D-Fense! The Dubs brought the D tonight. Hawks starters Joe Johnson, Jeff Teague, Zaza Pachulia, Marvin WIlliams, and Josh Smith all had horrific shooting performances.
- 15 rodmans and stifling D by starer Dominic McGuire? Unreal!
- Nate Robinson continuing to dish out the dimes with 5 assists in 16 and a half minutes.
- Ekpe Udoh had a great game off the bench. 12 points, 8 boards, 3 blocks, 3 steals.