[Photoshopped by Tony.psd]
TV: CSN Bay Area / Radio: KNBR 680
Rewind to Tuesday nights game against the Thunder... Legendary! Monta Ellis with a career high 48 points and David Lee with a triple double: say what?! Unfortunately it wasn't enough to get a "W" but it was one hell of a game! Can the Warriors go on the road with the same mentality and redeem themselves? While many of us can assume it's gonna be another loss, I'm gonna keep my predictions open with a win. They had the chance to beat the best team in the NBA last Tuesday. I'm crossing my fingers they'll learn from that game and push for a win tonight against a Nuggets team losing steam.
Click on over to the open thread!
What we're up against:
- We're facing a Nuggets team on a 4 game losing streak after last nights loss to the Dallas Mavericks.
- Danilo Gallinari is out for a month with a broken foot against Houston. From the looks of it, Denver is pretty banged up. Nene, Afflalo and Mozgov are all on the injured list.
- Golden State has the privilege to guard former Warrior Al Harrington who is averaging 15 ppg. With Gallinari out, the Dubs need to worry about their second leading scorer Ty Lawson who's averaging 15.5 ppg. Watch out now - if we play sloppy it could be a career night for any of these guys!
- Repeat performances by Monta Ellis, David Lee and Stephen Curry. Definitely not the numbers from Tuesdays game but big enough to lock in a "W."
- Beast Mode stats from David Lee with help from the rest of the Bigs. Boards and blocks all night long!
- Dang good shooting night from Curry, Ellis, Thompson and Rush. Denver fans and the players have gotta be in a funk with their string of losses. This is our opportunity.
- Learn from Tuesdays (if not much of the season) mistakes and come together, I'm dying to see a 4-5 game win streak!
- Warriors win by 6 - The big payback from the loss against the Thunder!