[Photoshopped by Bay Area Graphic Artist Tony.psd]
7:30 pm Tip-off PST
TV: CSN Bay Area HD - Radio: KNBR 680
First off, well wishes go out to everyones favorite Warriors Monta Ellis and Ekpe Udoh (oh, Kwame Brown too!) - Thank you, we wish you nothing but the best! It's a new day for Warriors basketball and we're going for 4 straight wins and who better to take on than the Boston Celtics!
Some of us are saying tank, while others are saying the season's lost! The way I'm trying to look at it is that we've got nothing to lose! After last night's onslaught against the Sacramento Kings, let's see what everyone on our roster has got.
It's a brand new day and as bummed out as I am to lose fan favorites like Monta or Ekpe, I'm pretty hopeful for future of our franchise.
- Expect our shooters to go off tonight. Curry, Thompson, Wright… oh, and let's not forget an exciting Charles Jenkins who dropped 15 points in 19 minutes.
- Whether he starts or comes off the bench, Brandon Rush is going to be a key element in winning this game.
- Guard Stephen Curry is listed day to day. (sprained ankle)
- The Celtics are playing their third game in 4 nights… Another opportunity for the Dubs to get a "W" from an exhausted team.
- Warriors win by 5. I'm dreaming but as KG would say: "Anything is possible!" (Big ups to 'Sota!)
Oh yea, Stephen Jackson aka "Thizzle Jackson" (unofficial name) is back!
Your favorite Monta Ellis moment you're gonna miss:
"Ellis to the rim!" (many times over) (525 votes)
"Ellis with the buzzer beater!" (111 votes)
"Uhhhhhhhhhh…" (post game interviews) (212 votes)
Ellis instructing Ekpe Udoh and Jeremy Lin to teach fans how to do the "Dougie." (88 votes)
Pre-game shoot around, behind the back shots (59 votes)
995 total votes