Off days suck. Multiple off days suck more. Multiple off days with just a few links suck even more. So here's an open thread to cover links and stuff for the next few days while we wait and wait and wait until Tuesday's game.
An open thread that spans over multiple off days?
- Before the Warriors leave for China, they got in a round of practice today.
- In addition to the two games, the Warriors have a bunch of activities to go through in China.
Marcus Thompson II: Warriors look toward team building on China trip
- The Warriors got ready to spend their next 16 hours on a plane. Includes a photo gallery.
warriors.com blog: Warriors Depart for China
- Monte Poole thinks that with Barnes' inflamed toe, Jackson will likely pick Klay over Barnes to start.
Monte Poole: Barnes' toe injury jeopardizes status for regular season
- Andrew Bogut has seen what extra pressure can do to a team. Plus injury updates.
Marcus Thompson II: Warriors' Andrew Bogut downplays media expectations for team
- The Warriors hope to strengthen the connection between China and the NBA.
Rusty Simmons: Warriors' rise makes them attractive ambassadors
- Next month, the Warriors will unveil version 3.0 of their new arena plan.
Rusty Simmons: Warriors' arena proposal evolves for location
- After morning practice, the Warriors headed out to the Great Wall. Includes a photo gallery.
warriors.com blog: Warriors Visit the Great Wall of China
- Stephen Curry wrote (or more likely, recorded) about the flight and visiting the Great Wall.
Rusty Simmons: Stephen Curry’s diary from China: Grizzly bear T-shirts, chasing daylight and a trip to the Great Wall
- Several players hope the trip to China will help build a bond and result in better play on the floor.
Rusty Simmons: Iguodala has concerns about long China trip
- Stephen Curry's latest diary entry describes his activities on Monday.
Rusty Simmons: Stephen Curry’s diary from China: A wild shoe launch and exchanging “alley-oops” with Kobe
- Rusty writes about how Stephen Curry will handle the expected increase in the opponent's defensive pressure.
Rusty Simmons: Curry gets comfortable baffling the opposition
- Monte Poole writes about how Klay Thompson is working on his to-the-rim game.
Monte Poole: Thompson: 'I have to finish at the rim; I have to dunk more'
- Tuesday morning's preseason game will air 3 times on NBATV:
Tues: 4:30am (Live), 11:30am
|Tue||Oct 15||4:30 AM||@Lakers (Beijing, China)||NBATV|
|Fri||Oct 18||4:30 AM||Lakers (Shanghai, China)||CSNBayHD NBATV|
|Wed||Oct 23||7:00 PM||@Kings||KNBR 680 AM|
|Thu||Oct 24||7:30 PM||Trail Blazers||KNBR 680 AM|
Full broadcast schedule at warriors.com/schedule.