In less than 48 hours, the Warriors will tip the ball to start the highly anticipated new season. In less than 48 hours, the journey back to the playoffs begins. And in less than 48 hours, we will demolish the Lakers.
Until then, links galore to keep you salivating for tipoff.
- Predictions on who will make or at least challenge for a Western Conference playoff spot.
Marcus Thompson II: NBA preview: Western Conference power rankings
Monte Poole: NBA Western Conference outlook: The Warriors belong
- A list of must watch / trap games, must watch players, and our season expectations.
Marcus Thompson II: Golden State Warriors preview: Key players, big dates, expectations
- These five Warriors will be very important to our success this season.
Monte Poole: Five Warriors to watch
- You can catch the hour long radio show live, or wait until they're posted on SoundCloud.
warriors.com: 'Warriors Weekly Roundtable' Radio Show Airing on KNBR Throughout 2013-14 Season
- Remember when teams just messed around with us until the end of the game when they turned it up and beat us? Now teams will throw everything at us, and the players are ready for that.
Marcus Thompson II: Golden State Warriors now among NBA's most hunted
- There are five major points of emphasis this season. Includes a 22:06 min video explaining these major points with examples, plus a refresher on other calls. I've also added a direct link to the video file.
Sekou Smith: Delay Of Game Rule Key Point Among Officials’ Points Of Emphasis For 2013-14
131.5 MB: 2013-14-officials-points-of-emphasis.nba_nba_576x324.flv
- This is the life story of Fred Kast and how he came to be our official scorer 50 years ago.
Rusty Simmons: Warriors' Kast to celebrate 50 years as official scorer
- Adam Lauridsen explains how he arrived at a 54 win prediction for the season.
Adam Lauridsen: Season Preview: 54 Wins or Bust
- warriors.com asks local bloggers several questions about the upcoming season.
warriors.com blog: Bloggers Roundtable: Sixth Man?
warriors.com blog: Bloggers Roundtable: Warriors Strengths and Weaknesses
warriors.com blog: Bloggers Roundtable: Defining Success for 2013-14
- It's time to protect Warriors Ground.
14.4 MB: Get Loud. Play Loud. We Are Warriors.
- The big news of the day is that Harrison Barnes is STILL out and Klay Thompson will start.
Rusty Simmons: Thompson to start for Warriors; Barnes out
Marcus Thompson II: UPDATED: Harrison Barnes to Miss First Two Games; Klay Thompson Named Starter
Monte Poole: How will Warriors fill Barnes' void?
- Here are the betting odds for the Warriors winning the Pacific, Western Conference, and the Championship.
CSN Bay Area Staff: Vegas gives Warriors ninth best odds to win this year
- Monte Poole's 10 questions come in a photo gallery style.
Monte Poole: Ten Warriors questions entering the regular season
- Stephen Curry is ready for the extra attention defenses will bring this season.
Marcus Thompson II: Stephen Curry leads Golden State Warriors' bid for NBA glory
- This season's Warriors Girls calendar takes place in Lake Tahoe. Includes a photo gallery.
SFGate: Golden State Warriors’ Girls shoot 2014 calendar at Lake Tahoe
- Feltbot discusses how the absence of Carl Landry helps Harrison Barnes succeed.
Feltbot: Why Losing Carl Landry Will Help the Warriors
|Wed||Oct 30||7:30 PM||Lakers||CSN Bay Area NBATV||KNBR 680 AM|
|Thu||Oct 31||7:30 PM||@Clippers||TNT||KNBR 680 AM|
|Sat||Nov 2||7:30 PM||Kings||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680 AM|
|Mon||Nov 4||4:00 PM||@76ers||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680 AM|
|Wed||Nov 6||5:00 PM||@Timberwolves||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680 AM|
Full broadcast schedule at warriors.com/schedule.