The Warriors head back to Oakland going 2-2 on the road. Welcome home fellas.
The victories achieved in Philadelphia & Minnesota last week built so much momentum going into San Antonio. But after a loss to the Spurs followed by another defeat against the Grizzlies, things became much more clear: We need to make adjustments.
Welcome home boys, the Pistons are in town & both teams are in need of a win... The question is, who wants it more?
Let's do this Warriors!
What the Warriors need to do to win:
- The Pistons are coming off losses from both the Thunder & Blazers within the past few days. After last night's loss in Portland it could provide a break for us, but nothing comes easy! We need to take advantage since we're rested. Splash, crash & defend!
- Josh Smith & company are no joke in the paint averaging 53 points inside the lane. Our job: Lock it down and don't let em' score so much inside.
- Lets get our 3-point shooting back up, Dubs. In Saturday's game we shot just 33% in the 3-point line - lets get it back up to Splash Brothers status. (averaging 45%, 2nd in league)
- Our bigs need to step it up tonight vs. Detroit's front court who's got a hefty line up of big men.
-Light it up in all corners. Run the court, make your shots Warriors and make big plays off of Detroit's turnovers. Geez, just thinking about it... this is gonna be one hell of a battle!
Predictions: (things I'd like to see)
- Bring your rain coats, the Splash Brothers are going to put up some big numbers at the 3-point line!
- Defense will play a big key for Golden State to ensure that W.
- Big contributions from our bench who's taken some time to mesh together. If we got a lead, help preserve it fellas!
- Something tells me we're in for a huge dunk from Mr. Barnes that's gonna make the highlight reel.
- Can Steph do it again? #MessedAroundGotAtripleDouble
- Warriors win by 7 - done deal.